BetterTTV (Better twitch tv) enhances Twitch with new features, emotes, and more. We like to think we make Twitch better.
Also known as “BTTV” or “Better Twitch TV” by the community, BetterTTV aims to add new features to Twitch’s website.
How to download Better Twitch TV
- BetterTTV for Chrome
- BetterTTV for Firefox
- BetterTTV for Opera
- BetterTTV for Safari
- BetterTTV for Edge
Here’s just some of the features Better Twitch TV add to chat:
• Calculated username colors – AKA spring green (etc) begone
• Extra emoticons – BetterTTV global and per-channel emotes
• Username/Word/Phrase highlighting
• Word/Phrase blacklist
• Split chat lines for easy reading
• See deleted links and messages
• Unban all banned chatters with /massunban (channel owner only)
• Anon Chat – join a channel without showing in the user list
• Link preview when hovering over links
• Image preview when hovering over image links
How to use Better Twitch TV:
• Just install and visit Twitch to begin using the add-on.
• Options can be configured in the chat settings or by clicking the BetterTTV settings from the user dropdown menu on Twitch.
• Type “/help” in chat to see the list of BetterTTV chat commands.