It’s easy to prevent incoming emails or messages from specific senders that you’d rather not see. This article shows you how to block an email address in your Yahoo! Mail so that you will never see any more messages from those senders again.
How to block an email address on Yahoo! Mail
- Go to Yahoo and sign in to your Yahoo Mail.
If you don’t know how to login to your Yahoo mail account, see: Yahoo mail login guide.
- Open an email from the sender that you want to block. If you already know this person’s email address, skip to Step 5.
- Press and hold down the mouse to select the sender’s address then release it.
- Right click and select Copy.
- Click the Settings menu icon. It’s in the top right corner of the page. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select More Settings.
- Click Security and Privacy. It’s on the left side of the page.
- Click + Add. It’s near Blocked addresses. Enter or paste (Right Click/Paste) the email address that you want to block into the “Address” field.
- Click Save.
You will no longer receive any message from this email address in your inbox. You can block all addresses from a single business or domain, not just @yahoo.com.
How to unblock an email address on Yahoo! Mail
- Go to Yahoo and log into your Yahoo Mail account.
- Click the Settings menu icon in the top right corner of the page. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select Settings.
- Click Blocked Addresses. It’s on the left side of the page.
- Click the email address that you wish to unblock to select it.
- Click Remove.