It’s always a good idea to change your password on a regular basis, to keep your account secure and yourself safe from any potential threats. Here’s how to change your Outlook password.
How to change Outlook password
- Go to Outlook and log into your account
- Click on your profile picture then select View account.
- Under your outlook account address, click More actions.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Click Change password.
- Enter your current password, your new password twice then click Save.