After a while, maybe your iPhone 8/8+ is slow or another reason you want soft reset iPhone 8/8+. You can not use the method hold down power and volume down.
There’s a new way to soft reset the iPhone 8/8+
- Press volume up and release
- Press volume down and release
- Hold power button until you see the Apple logo.
Also, to reset other iOS devices
Soft Reset iPhone X similar Soft Reset iPhone 8
- First, press the volume up button on the left side of your device.
- Next, press the volume down button also on the left side of your device.
- And finally, hold down the power button on the right of the iPhone X for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears, at which point the phone will start resetting.
How to reset iPhone 7/7+
To reset you follow these steps:
- Step 1: Press and hold the power button on the right side of the device.
- Step 2: Next you keep the power button , and press the volume down (volume -) button on the left side of the iPhone.
- Step 3: You need keep holding until the screen opens and the Apple logo appears.
How to reset iPhone 5/5S 6/6S