LinkedIn is an employment that helps you find out the jobs that you have been looking for. It is operated through mobile applications and websites. This is fundamentally a business-oriented service to help people find appropriate jobs. With this article on LinkedIn Login, we aim to explain the details of how to log into your account and how to sign up for one.
LinkedIn Sign In is mainly used by employers for posting jobs and job seekers for posting their resumes. The website earns by selling the information of the members to recruiters. It has more than 500 million users of which 106 are active.
As you can imagine, you can access LinkedIn Log In on a mobile app and also on the official website. Starting from the next section, we shall explain to you how to register on www.linkedin.com and also how to access it.
Table of Contents
LinkedIn Login is a really simple process and you can only log in if you have signed up earlier. So, if you are already a member of the community, then follow the steps below to log into your account. With it, you will be able to find jobs matching your skills and apply to them.
- You will need a PC or a mobile device in order to make LinkedIn Login.
- The official website is a preferable login method.
- Open the official website from this link on your PC or a mobile device.
- On the homepage of the site, you will see the login window in the top-right corner.
- Enter your email and password into the fields and then click the “Sign In” button.
- Remember that you can use this method on a PC and Mobile device as well.
If you are using a mobile device, then we recommend that you use the mobile application for LinkedIn Login.
Mobile Login happens to be a very simple and time-saving task for people who are busy. With the help of the LinkedIn Log In application on an Android or iOS device, you can easily check your account whenever and wherever you want. This guide will walk you through the login process.
- Open the iOS App Store or Google Play on your mobile device.
- Search for the app using the search tool in the app store.
- The store will display the search results from where you have to select the app.
- Now, tap on the Install button and download the app on your device.
- After the installation is complete, open the app.
- You will see a Sign-Up screen with two options to create an account.
- Tap on the Sign In option to start your LinkedIn Login.
- Enter your email/phone number and password.
- Lastly, tap on Sign In and you will have access to your account in a short while.
With this section complete, you now have the knowledge of how to log into your account using LinkedIn Log In method. If you don’t have an account yet, then refer to the next section.
LinkedIn Account Registration
Most Job Seekers turn to online job hunting websites and this is the most popular one amongst them. So if you are fresh out of a university and looking for a job, then LinkedIn Sign In is probably the best place to start. Follow these steps to create a new account.
- Visit the homepage of the website from here.
- You will see the Sign-Up window right in the middle of the page.
- Or you can use the open the app and then tap on “Join”.
- Enter your first and last name in the first two fields.
- Then type in your email or phone number in the next blank.
- Create a unique password for your Account.
- It should consist of 6 or more characters.
- Finally, click or tap on Join Now and let it do the rest.
You will shortly have your account and then you can post your CV and apply for jobs.
This completes the discussion on LinkedIn Login after we have explained the login procedures. Once you log into your LinkedIn Sign In Account, you will be able to see jobs according to your skills and interests. You can apply for the jobs directly from your account. For more help, visit LinkedInLogin.