Outlook.com is the email service from Microsoft. This article shows you how to sign out your Outlook.com account on the web and via Microsoft Outlook app on your mobile devices.
How to sign out of Outlook.com on the web
- Open your mailbox by going to https://outlook.live.com/owa.
- Click your profile picture at the top right corner of the page and click Sign out.
- Wait for a few seconds and your Outlook.com account is signed out. The page will be automatically redirected to www.msn.com.
How to sign out of Outlook.com in Microsoft Outlook app
- Open the Microsoft Outlook app on your mobile device.
- Tap the ☰ icon at the top left corner of your Inbox.
- Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the screen.
- In Accounts section, tap to select the account you want to sign out.
- Tap DELETE ACCOUNT to remove it from Microsoft Outlook app.
- Tap DELETE to confirm your action.
To sign in again, see Outlook Sign In.